WELLBEATS, formerly known as Fitness on Request, is an innovative computerized system that conducts group or individual workout classes whenever members want to attend. WELLBEATS provides classes using an on-demand video format and classes are available in various skill levels. You can choose from dozens of fitness classes to suit your needs and mood. Come to the HQC Fitness Center and ask for an orientation of the virtual classes.
The WELLBEATS system can be reserved:
IN PERSON at the Fitness Center | Lower Level Pod 2, Room 0217
CALL (571) 767-2107
WELLBEATS is offered at no charge and classes include:
- Kinetics: Multi-activity class that includes sport-style cardio intervals interspersed with resistance training circuits and muscle isolation work.
- Express: Short, intense workouts that deliver results in a minimal. All you need is 20 minutes!
- Transitions: Cardio, resistance training, balance, mobility and awareness skills that makes positive impacts.
- Fusion: Yoga and Pilates moves, with attention to breath, form, flow and body balance.
- Vibe: Latin to urban, hip hop and more - classes take the party to the floor and you'll forget you're exercising!
- Stomp: Go up, over and around the step for a total-body, cardio-driven workout.
- TKO: A combination of punches, kicks, strikes and techniques for a great knockout experience.
- Definitions: Multi-dimensional and isolated total-body training utilizing the best of today's leading sculpt techniques.