Host your next party or event at the Riverview Golf Course! That's right, our well-lit, newly renovated Clubhouse is the perfect location to host your next holiday party, business function, conference, retirement ceremony, luncheon, or private event!
- A clean, fresh-looking dining facility with modernized tables and chairs.
- Ample space capable of accommodating up to 75 guests (maximum).
- Equipped with bright studio lighting, as well as soft, natural lighting.
- Beautiful, scenic views of the Susquehanna River which is the perfect backdrop for photoshoots.
- Use of our upgraded outdoor patio with a natural gas grill.
- Newly renovated restrooms and changing areas.
- And you can even maximize your day by scheduling a golf outing at a special group rate (additional charges apply)!
- The rental space can accommodate 75 guests (maximum).
- Room rentals fees vary. Call for rates and availability.
- Minimum time block/booking duration required. Please ask for details.
- A small room rental deposit will be required at the time of booking and go towards the overall rental fee.
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancelled within 48 hours of the event date.
- The Riverview Golf Course is open to DoD and military ID cardholders, as well as individuals without a base access card.
- Due to the secured nature of the Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna, patrons who do NOT possess an installation access badge should contact the Riverview Golf Course for base access instructions and security vetting (a 24-hour notice is required Mon-Fri).
- All bookings must include time to set up and break down. The cost is based on time in the building NOT the time of your event.
- Example: If your event runs from 1 p.m-3 p.m. you need to book enough time for setting up before and cleaning up after (i.e. 12 p.m.-4 p.m.). Additional time can be added if schedule allows (additional charges apply).
- Events must end at the time booked (meaning lights off and all guests out).
- No loitering after your event.
- Please note, you will be charged for overage. No exceptions.
- Outside food is permitted; however, indoor cooking and use of Snack Bar equipment is not authorized.
- Beverages will be available for purchase within the Pro Shop (no outside alcoholic beverages permitted). Additional charges apply.
- Tape, glue, pins, etc. for decorations are not permitted on any wall surface.
- Collect and clean dishes, silverware, and other provided host amenities, if applicable.
- Remove garbage and add new lining to cans.