Love is in the air at Riverview! We are hopeless romantics and excited to announce the Phoenix Couples Special is back for the 2022-2023 Golf Season!
That's right, you and your significant other can take advantage of this 12-month Annual Greens Fee (AGF) Membership Special available for a limited time at a great discounted price!
Call us Cupid! The Phoenix Couples Special is available for just $1,650 for the whole month of February! But you better hurry, because this incredible discounted rate won't last!
The Phoenix Couples Special is also available for purchase during the month of March, but the cost will go up!
- February Price: $1,650 (Only available until Feb. 28, 2022)
- March Price: $1,700 (Only available Mar. 1-31, 2022)
This "lovebird" Special entitles a couple to receive two (2) UNLIMITED greens fees and two (2) UNLIMITED cart rentals for the ENTIRE 2022-2023 Golf Season (Apr. 1, 2022-Mar. 31, 2023)!
Two (2) 12-month AGF Membership includes:
- Unlimited greens fees
- Unlimited cart rentals
- 10% off regularly priced merchandise in the Pro Shop
- Free USGA Handicap Services (GHIN membership
- Discounted Entry Fees for tournaments, scrambles and golf outings
Purchase yours today and save!
- Couples need to have the same household address to qualify for this special.
- February rates only available until Feb. 28, 2022; rates increase on Mar. 1 and only available until Mar. 31, 2022.
- Memberships purchased between Feb. 1-Mar. 31 are valid for use during the 2022-2023 Golf Season (Apr. 1, 2022-Mar. 31, 2023).
- Cannot be combined with other offers, specials, or promotions.
- Other limitations may apply.
- Fees are subject to change.
- The Riverview Golf Course is open to all DOD and military ID cardholders, as well as individuals without a base access card.
- Due to the secured nature of the Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna, patrons who do NOT possess an installation access badge should contact (717) 770-5199 for base access instructions and security vetting (a 24-hour notice is required Mon-Fri).
*REMINDER* All patrons MUST follow current Installation guidance and mandates regarding current COVID-19 safety measures and personal protective equipment (i.e. face coverings).