April 1 - 23, 2021 In Your Home
This April, we take the time to remind ourselves that our first duty is to our next generation. Let's go "all in" together to end child abuse. To raise awareness, join us in this fun, family-focused scavenger hunt.
- Engage your child/children: set aside some family time for you and your child to have fun and gather the items.
- Get your list ready: view, download or print the list appropriate for your child's age.
- Scavenger Hunt List, Age 2-5: Full Image | Printable
- Scavenger Hunt List, Age 6-10: Full Image | Printable
- Hunt for items around your home: work as a family to find the items on your list -- let your child take the lead and celebrate their finds!
- Share a photo with us BY APRIL 23 for a chance to win a prize: snap a photo of your pile of items (including your family in the photo is optional) and share with us for a chance to win a prize.
- Why is everything blue? Blue is the color of Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- Can I submit a photo for more than one child? Yes! Please be sure to submit a separate photo for each child.
- How do I pick up my prize? Appropriate individual arrangements will be made with winners based on current DSCC Installation Reopening Phase.
- What if I don't have these items? Get creative, the most important thing is creating family time. If you can't find these items, send us photos of six blue items you do have around the house.
MWR Family Services Program
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - (614) 692-7217