June 6 - October 25, 2019 Various MWR Facilities
THE COMPETITIONMWR’s 2019 Admiral’s Cup is an inclusive 5-month long, multi-skill team competition across all organizations on the DSCC Installation. Teams will compete in physical and mental activities to determine what organization will reign as the 2019 Admiral’s Cup Champion.
Be sure to register your team for the Admiral's Cup first (bottom of this page). Then, register here for individual events as they become available.
- June 6 | Fit Fest Carnival 5K
- June 10-27 | Wii Tennis Tournament
- June 17-Aug 12 | Pickleball League REGISTER NOW - JUNE 6
- July 8-31 | Wii Sports Home Run Derby
- July 15-19 | Aqua Relay
- July 23-25 | Longest Drive Golf Challenge
- Aug 1 - Oct 3 | Sand Volleyball League
- Aug 5-29 | Trivia Tournament
- Aug 12-16 | Triathlon
- Sept 3 - Oct 31 | Cornhole League
- Sept 9-12 | Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Sept 25 | 4 x 1600m Relay
- Oct 1-29 | Wii Bowling Tournament
- Oct 7-28 | 3 v 3 Basketball Tournament
- Oct 16 -25 | Power Lifting Competition
Register Your 4-6 Person Team Here by June 4 to for inclusion in all events. Note: teams can enter the competition at any time, but will lose out on opportunities to acquire points if registered after June 4.Please note: all team members must belong to same DSCC Organization. Participation is not required for all events, but the more events your team participates in the more points your team will accumulate.
MWR Sports Program
Email - email@example.com
Phone - (614) 692-3084