- OPEN NOW!
- All eligible MWR patrons
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY
- Please follow all installation pandemic mitigation guidelines for social distancing and face coverings.
- EFFECTIVE AUGUST 2, 2021: Masks are required for ALL patrons.
- No more than 4 people in the ITR Store at one time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I purchase tickets now?
Ticket sales begin May 24, 2021.
Can I purchase merchandise now?
Our store will be open for merchandise sales starting May 24, 2021.
How can I purchase tickets?
I'm not able to visit the ITR Store, can tickets be mailed to me?
Yes, tickets can be mailed to you, for a shipping fee. This service typically takes 7-10 business days; please plan accordingly when choosing this service.
I can come to the DSCC Installation, but I'm not ready to come inside. Can my ticket purchase be brought to my car?
Yes, we do currently offer curbside pickup. Appointments are needed for this service and can be made upon the completion of your purchase.
What COVID precautions do you have in place?
At this time, mask are required (please follow current installation mask guidelines). Social distancing is enforced. Hand sanitizer is available. Plexi-glass will be between you and the ITR travel specialist at the register. Floor decals will give a directional flow in the store. Only 4 Patrons will be allowed in the store at one time.
Can I get a refund on my tickets or merchandise?
Please be aware that all sales are final. ITR cannot offer refunds or exchanges under any circumstance.
Do I need to preorder Disney tickets?
No, with our Disney ticket system, tickets are kept on hand and in stock.
ITR Gift Shop
- NEW Balloons Online!: CLICK HERE shop our extensive collection of balloons and balloon bouquets.
- Celebrate Special Occasions with balloon bouquets, greeting cards (only $1.50!), small gifts, candles, lotions, home art, ornaments, games, jewelry, drinkware, reusable gift bags, streamers.
- Show Your DLA/DFAS/Military Pride with a variety of logoed items including apparel, blankets, hats, portfolios, glassware.
- It's the Little Things you need to make work-life work, including electronic accessories and convenience items including hats/gloves, umbrellas, ice scrapers, lint rollers, flashlights, reading glasses, batteries, stamps, hand sanitizers, pain/cold relief, lanyards, notebooks, pens and more!