Mobilization and Deployment Support helps support community readiness during deployments and emergencies. We help make sure installation programs align with unit deployment cycles, provide pre- and post-deployment support, and help unit Commanders with their Family Readiness plans and deployment support services for Service Members, Civilians and their Families. We're responsible for operating an Emergency Family Assistance Center in the case of an all-hazards event.
Some of our services include:
- Support for the Deployment Cycle: Help prepare Soldiers and Families for Deployments and Reintegration by providing training and resources throughout the Deployment Cycle in a variety of settings. Call us to schedule a Deployment Cycle Training.
- Emergency Family Assistance: Your link to continuous support and assistance, as well as authoritative and accurate information in a sensitive, timely and effective manner.
- American Red Cross: ARC provides assistance in disaster preparation and information before disasters. During and after a disaster strikes the ARC provides disaster relief in the form of shelter, food, water, health and mental health contacts, volunteers, emergency response vehicles and other essential services.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency: FEMA’s mission is to support the citizens and first responders and to promote national readiness by working together to build, sustain, and improve the capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.
- Ohio Emergency Management: The Ohio Emergency Management Agency is the central point of coordination within the state for response and recovery to disasters. The primary focus of the agency, when it is not in response or recovery node, is to ensure that the state and the 11 million citizens residing in it, are prepared to respond to an emergency or disaster and to lead mitigation efforts against the effect of future disasters.
- American Red Cross, Civilians: How to contact a deployer in an emergency. (877) 272-7337.
- American Red Cross, Military: The Red Cross helps members of the military, veterans and their families prepare for, cope with, and respond to, the challenges of military service. Services are available to providing home comforts and critical services on bases and in military hospitals around the world. Support during deployments and emergencies on a 24/7 basis. Every day, the American Red Cross provides 24/7 global emergency communication services and support to military around the world.
- DLA Life Connections, A Family Support Program: DLA Life Connections, a Work/Life Program, is available to help you manage important events in your life while meeting the demands of your work and home. There is a wealth of information on almost any topic that affects family life, health & wellness, education, financial/legal, work and daily life. (866) 426-0390.
- Military OneSource: Military OneSource is a U.S. Department of Defense program that provides resources and support to active-duty, National Guard and Reserve service members and their families anywhere in the world. The program is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at no cost to users.
- USO: The USO provides support to military members and their families throughout the cycle of deployment, provide free pre-paid international phone cards for use during deployment, and USO Big Apple Packs.