WELCOME TO THE BUCKEYE LODGE
Whether you're with us for one night or an extended stay, we are honored you chose the Buckeye Lodge, and we look forward to making your stay a pleasant one!
- During Normal Business Hours: (614) 692-3349 (Outdoor Recreation Office)
- Guest Service Issues After-Hours/Holidays: (614) 271-2988 (Outdoor Recreation Mobile, texts accepted)
- Major Issues After-Hours/Holidays (HVAC/plumbing/electric): (614) 692-3875 (Non-Emergency Base Dispatch)
- Emergencies: (614) 692-2111 (Base Police), 911
Rates & Reservations
Two-night minimum required. Rates are based on singe/double occupancy (1-2 people). Additional guests can be added for $5 per adult per night. All patrons must have independent access to the DSCC Installation.
Check-In: 3:00pm | Check-Out: 11:00am
To check in during normal business hours, please visit Outdoor Recreation in Building 27, Section 10 South.
For check-ins after hours, go directly to the Buckeye Lodge and access the key box outside your reserved room. Use the access code from your reservation confirmation email to access the key box. The key box will contain a key to your room and your welcome packet.
- Please complete the "Registration & Receipt" form included in your packet, remit your payment, and render your room key via one of the following methods:
- DROP BOX: Enter your credit card number, expiration date and 3-digit code on the "Registration & Receipt" form* or attach a personal check (payable to DSCC Buckeye Lodge) to the "Registration & Receipt" form. Be sure you sign the payment receipt and retain one copy for your records. Place the payment and your room key in the drop box located in the Lodging Laundry Room.
- LEAVE PAYMENT IN ROOM: Enter your credit card number, expiration date and 3-digit code on the "Registration & Receipt" form* or attach a personal check (payable to DSCC Buckeye Lodge) to the "Registration & Receipt" form. Be sure you sign the payment receipt and retain one copy for your records. Leave form, payment and room key on the dining room table.
- VISIT OUTDOOR RECREATION OFFICE: Please bring your "Registration & Receipt" form and room key to the Outdoor Recreation Office, Bldg 27, Section 10 South (south side of the Fitness Center) during normal business hours.
- Ensure your room is securely locked upon your departure. A $5 fee for each lost or misplaced key will be assessed.
- How'd We Do? Share your feedback with us.
*If you are using a Government Travel Card you will need to contact your Program Card Coordinator and ask that your card be accepted for MCC 7032.
- Fitness Center (Bldg 27): state-of-the-art 59,000 square foot facility featuring the best in fitness equipment, air-conditioned locker rooms with showers and dry sauna rooms. You'll be impressed with our indoor track and cardio area featuring elliptical machines, treadmills, bikes, climbers, rowers and other cardiovascular machines. Our Center also features a Functional Fitness TRX area, Fit X-press, boxing room, spin area, weight room and a variety of indoor courts including basketball, volleyball and racquetball.
- Eagle Eye Golf Course (Bldg 507): a challenging 9-hole military golf facility considered by many for having some of the best putting greens in Central Ohio. Our golf course also offers a complete practice facility with 20 grass tees and practice green.
- ITR Tickets & Travel (Bldg 20): you won't believe the money you can save on local or national entertainment, attractions & vacations at ITR Tickets & Travel. While you're there, check out our selection of DLA/Military apparel, unique gifts and convenience items.
Please note: TV remotes CANNOT be interchanged - The living room remote only controls the living room TV, and the bedroom remote only controls the bedroom TV.
Due to staffing availability, assistance cannot be provided after-hours or on weekends. However, please leave a message in order for issues to be addressed as soon as possible. Neither Base Security nor Maintenance can assist with WiFi issues.
Traveling with a Weapon?Please declare your weapon at the gate and our Police will secure it for you until you check out. Privately owned weapons are prohibited on the DSCC, including the Buckeye Lodge. See policy below for full details.
11-04-2008 Prohibition On Privately Owned Weapons (pdf)Download (301 KB)