Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) at the Defense Supply Center Columbus (DSCC) provides programs and services designed to foster readiness, and enhance the lives of Warfighters, families, civilians and retirees and other eligible patrons. MWR employees strive to deliver the highest quality programs and services that range from Business Operations, Child and Youth Programs, Family Services Programs, Recreation, Sports and Fitness Programs and more. Our programs relieve stress, build strength and resiliency, and help our customers stay physically, mentally, and financially fit. Our focus is to provide a variety of services and events for eligible patrons who work or live near the Defense Supply Center Columbus, OH.
An innovative enterprise where service is our business.
We are committed to providing quality programs and exceptional service. Our main priority is delivering mission support while enhancing our customer’s quality of life.
As a service provider, MWR strives for excellence in everything we do, including customer service, taking care of our employees, and working diligently with our Installation Management team.
MWR guiding principles provide a foundation for decisions made in support of customers: Integrity, Resiliency, Diversity, Innovation, Accountability and Excellence.
- Cultivate Readiness and Provide Mission Support
- Support People and Culture
- Achieve Strategic Engagement
- Promote Financial Stewardship, Process Excellence and Accountability
- Provide neat and aesthetically pleasing facilities
- Deliver outstanding value to those we serve
- Build strong relationships - with our communities, customers and with each other
- Welcome and encourage feedback; listen and communicate often
Our Eco Promise to You
DSCC-MWR is committed to improving our processes today for a better, cleaner, safer environment tomorrow. We have partnered with DLA Installation Operations at Columbus Environmental Division to identify ways we can be more eco-friendly today, and tomorrow! To view a list of our Eco Promise principles, click here.