MWR EligibilityWe are proud to support military service members, families, retirees and civilians at the Defense Supply Center Columbus and surrounding communities. Our programs and services are open to the following:
- Active Duty or Family Member* of an Active Duty Service Member
- Retired Military or Family Member* of Retired Military
- National Guardsman or Family Member* of a National Guardsman
- Reservist or Family Member* of a Reservist
- Current DoD Civilian Employee or Family Member* of a Dod Civilian Employee
- Retired DoD Civilian Employee or Family Member* of a Dod Civilian Employee +
- Visiting DLA Federal Employee or Family Member* of a visiting DLA Federal Employee
- Any other category identified in Army Regulation 215-1
+ IMPORTANT: effective immediately, the DoD no longer issues ID cards for DoD Civilian Retirees. Previously issued cards remain valid through August 31, 2023. We anticipate a new policy allowing DoD Civilian Retirees to gain access to the DSCC Installation using REAL ID Act-compliant driver's licenses. In the meantime, if you need a new badge, call us!
*Family Member Definition & Eligibility
- Spouse, and parents thereof
- Sons and daughters (ages 16+), and spouses thereof
- Parents, and spouses thereof
- Brothers and sisters, and spouses thereof
- Grandparents and grandchildren, and spouses therof
- Domestic partners, and parents thereof, including domestic partners of any individual in 1-5 of this definition.
- Any individual related by blood or affinity whose close association with the employee is the equivalent of a family relationship.
To request a Family Member Access Pass:
VHIC Card HoldersSome of our MWR Programs & Services are open to Veteran Health Identification Card (VHIC) holders. These include:
- Buckeye Lodge
- Eagle Eye Golf Course
- ITR Tickets & Travel
- Rental Center
- RV Storage Lot
(excludes access to Fitness Center, Sports Program, Child Development Center and Family Services)
Learn more about VHIC:
Civilians not associated with the Defense Supply Center Columbus are now able to receive an Eagle Eye Golf Course 1-Year Access Pass!
Please be aware that you must submit all required forms and will be subject to a background check before you are issued an access pass.
To request a Eagle Eye Golf Course 1-Year Access Pass: