- Active Duty or Family Member of an Active Duty Service Member
- Retired Military or Family Member of Retired Military
- National Guardsman or Family Member of a National Guardsman
- Reservist or Family Member of a Reservist
- Installation Civilian Employee or Family Member of an Installation Civilian Employee
- Retired Installation Civilian Employee or Family Member of a Retired Installation Civilian Employee
- Visiting DLA Federal Employee or Family Member of a visiting DLA Federal Employee
- Any other category identified in Army Regulation 215-1
Family members are defined as spouses and dependent children 16-23 years of age. Those dependents 21-23 years old must be living at home as full-time students. Dependents older than 23 are considered guests and must follow the Guest Policy.
Fitness Center Guest Policy: there is a limit of two guests per authorized patron at the Fitness Center. A guest must be accompanied by an authorized patron while utilizing the Fitness Center.