MWR EligibilityWe are proud to support military service members, families, retirees and civilians at the Defense Supply Center Columbus and surrounding communities. Our programs and services are open to the following:
- Active Duty or Family Member* of an Active Duty Service Member
- Retired Military or Family Member* of Retired Military
- National Guardsman or Family Member* of a National Guardsman
- Reservist or Family Member* of a Reservist
- Installation Civilian Employee or Family Member* of an Installation Civilian Employee
- Retired Installation Civilian Employee or Family Member* of a Retired Installation Civilian Employee
- Visiting DLA Federal Employee or Family Member* of a visiting DLA Federal Employee
- Any other category identified in Army Regulation 215-1
*2019 DSCC Family Member Policy
as of July 2019, the DSCC defines the following as a "family member" as it relates to installation access:
- Spouse, and parents thereof
- Sons and daughters (ages 16+), and spouses thereof
- Parents, and spouses thereof
- Brothers and sisters, and spouses thereof
- Grandparents and grandchildren, and spouses thereof
- Domestic partners, and parents there of, including domestic partners of any individual in 1 through 5 of this definition
- Any individual related by blood or affinity whose close association with the employee is the equivalent of a family relationship.
This Family Member Policy entitles authorized patrons to use the following basic MWR services: Fitness Center; Swimming Pool; Eagle Eye Golf Course; Outdoor Recreation; Information, Tickets and Registration (ITR, subject to additional eligibility requirements). For Child Development Center eligibility, please visit our CDC Page.
Installation Access Badge Request
If you have any issues with the form or questions about access, call (614) 692-3141.