COVID-19 Update: Closure
leadership of the McNamara Headquarters Complex and its Installation
Management team continue to monitor the latest COVID-19 guidance from
U.S. NORTHCOM, Military District of Washington,
and the Army Belvoir Garrison. In order to aggressively contain the
spread of COVID-19 our team is making the following changes to HQC
- The HQC Barber Shop is CLOSED until further notice.
- The HQC Cafe is CLOSED until further notice.
- The McNamara HQC Child Development Center is CLOSEDuntil further notice.
- Fitness Center will remain off-limits until further notice.
- The HQC Gift Shop is CLOSED until further notice.
Our custodial staff are following all current DOD, Center for Disease Control (CDC) and other applicable guidelines regarding COVID-19 with increased focus on cleaning the bathrooms, common areas, door knobs, handrails, and ensuring the availability of soap and paper towels in all our facilities.
All these measures are necessary to assist the Nation’s efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, and protect the employees and visitors of the HQC tenant organizations. We will continue to monitor the situation, and make any changes necessary to protect our workforce, their families, and our local communities.
Please contact the Facilities Support Desk at 571-767-7700 with questions or concerns.