Project Kindness Resource Page
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month. We feel one way to honor the children who have experienced abuse is to promote protecting children, focusing on positive parenting, and keeping kids safe. Throughout April MWR Battle Creek will be sharing resources, statistics, and fun things to do with the children in your life.
Due to popular demand, we have brought back Project Kindness. We are asking you to share pictures and images of how you and the children in your life show each other kindness. Some examples: fly kites, baking, plant a garden, draw funny animals, at the playground, sports or athletics, there are so many ways we can celebrate positive parenting and the things we do to show how much you care. Whatever it is that you do to spend time together creating memories, share your pictures with us.
HOW TO ENTER
DLA submissions, submit your photos: https://forms.osi.apps.mil/r/zTA8YBGbL1
External patrons submit via email to: MWRBattleCreek@dla.mil
Deadline to submit is April 22, 2022. Images submitted will be posted on MWR Battle Creek’s Facebook page on April 25, 2022, for voting. Voting will end April 30 and winners will be notified the following week.
The pictures with the top Likes on Facebook will receive:
- 1st Place will receive a $50 ITR Store gift certificate
- 2nd Place will receive a $30 ITR Store gift certificate
- 3rd Place will receive a $20 ITR Store gift certificate
Visit the Awareness Table set up at HDIFC with giveaways from 4-12-22 to 04-28-22. All children participating in Project Kindness and/or Take Your Child to Work Day will receive giveaways.
Questions regarding Project Kindness 2022, contact Lisa Grenon at email@example.com by phone at (269) 961-4051. Note entries must be submitted as described above to be considered.
Submission of images for the Project Kindness will give MWR permission to use pictures and images on the MWR Battle Creek Facebook page.
- Bonding With Your Baby
- Building Resilience in Children and Teens
- Connecting With Your Teen
- Dealing With Temper Tantrums
- Gratitude Jar Activity
- Helping Your Child Heal From Trauma
- How to Develop Supportive Communities
- Is Your Child Ready for Camp?
- Keeping Your Family Strong
- Making Healthy Connections With Your Family
- Managing Stress
- Milestone Moments Booklet
- Military Families
- Pandemic Parenting Event Videos
- Parenting Your Child With Developmental Delays and Disabilities
- Parenting Your School-Age Child
- Preparing Your Family for an Emergency
- Preventing Child Sexual Abuse
- Raising Your Kin
- Reward Coupons
- Ten Ways to Be a Better Dad
- The 5 Love Languages for Kids-Quiz for Children (Ages 9-12)
- The 5 Love Languages for Kids-Quiz for Teens
- NetSmartz Home Page
- Teen Sexting Has Become Even More Common, Research Says
- Cyber Civil Rights Initiative Victim Services
- Protect Young Eyes!
- Protect Young Eyes! Blog
- Protect Young Eyes! Free Webinars
- Common Sense Media
- The S.M.A.R.T initiative – Social Media Awareness and Responsibility Training
- 4th-5th Grade OK2SAY Presentation
- Ayudando a su hijo a curarse del trauma
- Cómo criar a sus parientes
- Cómo criar a su hijo en edad escolar
- Cómo criar a su hijo con retrasos de desarrollo y discapacidades
- Cómo desarrollar comunidades de apoyo
- Cómo desarrollar resiliencia en los niños y adolescentes
- Cómo fortalecer los lazos de afecto con su bebé
- Cómo lidiar con los berrinches
- Cómo mantener a su familia fuerte
- Cómo prevenir el abuso sexual de menores
- Cómo relacionarse con su hijo adolescente
- Cupones de recompensa
- Diez maneras de ser un mejor padre
- Familias militares
- Haciendo conexiones saludables con su familia
- Indicadores del desarrollo
- Manejando el estrés
- Preparando a su familia para una emergencia