Planning a trip?
Whether you are going out of country, out of state, or just down the road, make the leisure travel office your first stop.
Our knowledgeable staff stand by ready to help you build your vacation from the ground up to include accommodations, tickets, air fare and more!
In addition the leisure travel office offers:
- Group travel discounts
- Global travel packages
- Custom packages for Disney and Universal
- Tickets to local sports teams
- Cruise bookings
- Military discounts
- and more!
Check out our Current ITR Price List ITR Price List-August 12, 2021
Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights For Select Nights 9/3-10/31
Disneyland Resort Hotel Offer for U.S. Military: 7/6/21 thru 12/16/21
4-Day Disney Military Promotional Park Hopper® Ticket: 7/6/21 to 12/16/22
Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure Now Open!
Military Room Rates at Walt Disney Resort hotels
Disney Military Promotion Ticket-Valid Through December 17, 2021
ANNOUNCING: Disney's 2021 Salute Promotional Ticket & Resort Offer
- Eligible military personnel can purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets any time during the offer period for themselves and up to five family members and/or friends. To purchase these tickets, military personnel must present a valid U.S. Military ID (active or retired). Activated members of the National Guard or Reservists must present a valid U.S. Military ID.
- If active members of the U.S. Military are unable to visit the Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort during the offer period, their spouses may purchase the Disney Military Promotional Tickets during this period for up to six family members and/or friends (including the spouse).
- Unaccompanied spouses purchasing the Disney Military Promotional Tickets must present a valid and active U.S. Military ID. Spouses of activated members of the National Guard or Reservists must present a valid U.S. Military ID.
- Parking is not included.
Pricing & Validity:
- Walt Disney World Theme Parks – Validity dates of February 15, 2021 – December 17, 2021
- 4-Day Disney Military Promotion Ticket
With the Park Hopper Option $296 – Adult or Child
With the Park Hopper Plus Option $326 – Adult or Child
- 5-Day Disney Military Promotion Ticket
With the Park Hopper Option $315 – Adult or Child
With the Park Hopper Plus Option $345 – Adult or Child
- Active & retired U.S. military personnel, DOD Employees may take advantage of specially priced rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort! This offer is valid for stays most nights from January 1, 2021 through December 17, 2021.
- To make room reservations at the Walt Disney World Resort Resort, please call (269) 961-5084.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday and Saturday arrivals. Valid Military ID will be required upon check-in and Military member (or spouse) must stay in the room. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Additional per-adult charges apply at the Walt Disney World Resort if there are more than two adults per room. Other restrictions apply.
Disney Cruises: Active & retired U.S. military personnel, DOD Employees may also take advantage of specially priced rooms on select Disney Cruises! Contact us for more information! Steven.Gales@dla.mil or 269-961-5084
Download the Flyer
Universal Military Freedom Pass Program Offered at MWR ITR Offices: Through December 27, 2021
*Universal Orlando Assumption of Risk Disclaimer
In connection with your purchase of Universal Orlando products and your visit to Universal Orlando, including Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, Universal CityWalk, and the Universal Orlando Resort hotels, please be advised that you must follow Universal Orlando’s policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of health officials. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and Universal Orlando cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Universal Orlando, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. When you enter Universal Orlando, you understand that you are subject to the Universal Orlando terms of service (including arbitration, class action waiver, assumption of risk, and infectious disease release of liability) located at www.universalorlando.com/safetyinfo
Request Additional Information