Planning a trip?
Whether you are going out of country, out of state, or just down the road, make the leisure travel office your first stop.
Our knowledgeable staff stand by ready to help you build your vacation from the ground up to include accommodations, tickets, air fare and more!
In addition the leisure travel office offers:
- Group travel discounts
- Global travel packages
- Custom packages for Disney and Universal
- Tickets to local sports teams
- Cruise bookings
- Military discounts
- and more!
Check out our Current ITR Price List: ITR PRICE LIST - 12 MARCH 2021
Disney Military Promotion Ticket-Valid Through December 17, 2021
ANNOUNCING: Disney's 2021 Salute Promotional Ticket & Resort Offer
- Eligible military personnel can purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets any time during the offer period for themselves and up to five family members and/or friends. To purchase these tickets, military personnel must present a valid U.S. Military ID (active or retired). Activated members of the National Guard or Reservists must present a valid U.S. Military ID.
- If active members of the U.S. Military are unable to visit the Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort during the offer period, their spouses may purchase the Disney Military Promotional Tickets during this period for up to six family members and/or friends (including the spouse).
- Unaccompanied spouses purchasing the Disney Military Promotional Tickets must present a valid and active U.S. Military ID. Spouses of activated members of the National Guard or Reservists must present a valid U.S. Military ID.
- Parking is not included.
Pricing & Validity:
- Walt Disney World Theme Parks – Validity dates of February 15, 2021 – December 17, 2021
- 4-Day Disney Military Promotion Ticket
With the Park Hopper Option $296 – Adult or Child
With the Park Hopper Plus Option $326 – Adult or Child
- 5-Day Disney Military Promotion Ticket
With the Park Hopper Option $315 – Adult or Child
With the Park Hopper Plus Option $345 – Adult or Child
- Active & retired U.S. military personnel, DOD Employees may take advantage of specially priced rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort! This offer is valid for stays most nights from January 1, 2021 through December 17, 2021.
- To make room reservations at the Walt Disney World Resort Resort, please call (269) 961-5084.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday and Saturday arrivals. Valid Military ID will be required upon check-in and Military member (or spouse) must stay in the room. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Additional per-adult charges apply at the Walt Disney World Resort if there are more than two adults per room. Other restrictions apply.
Disney Cruises: Active & retired U.S. military personnel, DOD Employees may also take advantage of specially priced rooms on select Disney Cruises! Contact us for more information! Steven.Gales@dla.mil or 269-961-5084
Download the Flyer
Invite your Family & Friends to join MWR on an Alaskan Group Cruise!
AULANI, A Disney Resort & Spa-Military Families Save Up to 40%
can enjoy special savings.
Save up to 40% Sunday–Thursday nights and up to 25% Friday–Saturday nights on select rooms for most 2 or more night stays.
This spring, escape to a magical place with special offers. Discover your own legend at AULANI, A Disney Resort & Spa— experience sparkling pools, lazy river rides, live entertainment from local musicians and even spot some favorite Disney Characters. Start planning your legendary adventure now.
Download Flyer Today
Contact MWR Travel, For All Your Leisure and Travel Needs
Steven Gales at 269-961-7032 or Steven.Gales@dla.mil
No official DLA or Department of Defense endorsement is implied.
Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room for consecutive night stays from 3/12/21 through 6/10/21. Book from 1/5/21 through 5/28/21. Travel must be completed by 6/11/21. This offer is valid for active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of eligible military service members also qualify if they are able to present a valid and active U.S. military ID in the absence of active eligible military personnel. Eligible military service member/spouse must present a valid military ID upon check-in and must stay in a room on the reservation. If a valid military ID is not presented, the non-discounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay. Cancellation of any nights of a stay will affect discount validity. Not valid on Suites and 3-bedroom Grand Villas, or on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required; nontransferable. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room. Additional charges apply if more than two (2) adults per hotel room; not applicable for Suites or Villas. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Select activities require additional fees.