Our mission is to educate, strengthen, and support families. We offer a variety of services to help families develop and maintain healthy relationships, especially during transition and stress. Our primary goal is victim safety and well-being.
Programs and Services include:
Family Advocacy Program
- Domestic Violence victim response and referrals for services, including counseling and Domestic Violence services
- Support for child abuse, domestic abuse, and sexual assault
- Marriage and Parenting workshops
- Awareness and education about child abuse prevention
- Crisis and mental health assistance
- Financial matters
- Deployment and Reintegration
- Caregiver Support
- Child Development Center
- Community and VA Resources
- Notary Public Services
Check out our calendar for any events taking place to include: classes, workshops, presentations, Information Fairs, or activities related to Family Advocacy.
- To report child or domestic abuse or other personal danger concerns, call your local Family Advocacy Program at 269-961-4051 or the county Child Protective Services 855-444-3911
- Call the DoD child abuse report line, 877-790-1197, for the reporting of suspicions of child sexual abuse in a DoD facility.