The purpose of the Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR) program is to ensure a workforce that is free of sexual assault through prevention, education, standardized response protocols, victim support, and an organizational climate that is committed to the safety and resiliency of it's workforce.
The HDIFC Sexual Assault Response Coordinator is available for:
- Primary point of contact for victim care
- Confidential reporting
- Crisis response and intervention
- Safety planning
- Resources and referrals
- Ongoing support and advocacy
- Law enforcement and leadership notification - if desired
- Accompaniment legal/medical/court process - if desired
Contact your local SARC or VA for more information or assistance.