Coming to DefenseMWR.com soon!
Buy + Sell stuff | Safe + Secure marketplace
D I S C L A I M E R A N D E L I G I B I L I T Y
DefenseMWR.com provides a free classified ad service. Our service has limitations and risks that you must be aware of before participating. Prior to, and as a condition of your participation, you (hereinafter You or Yours or User) must agree to abide by our Terms of Participation. By using our free classified ad service, you are accepting these Terms.
ELIGIBILITY: Authorized MWR patrons. Authorized patrons include Active Duty military, DoD civilian employees, DoD contractors, Retirees, and members of the Guard or Reserve. Family members of the above groups with a military/Government ID card are also authorized users.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Buying and selling through DefenseMWR.com is available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. This excludes all minors (persons who have not reached their eighteenth birthday). In addition, minors may not place or respond to a personal advertisement."
2. DefenseMWR.com reserves the right to modify the Terms of Participation at any time and without prior notice. We may change or end our or Your use of our service at any time.
3. DefenseMWR.com is not involved in any transaction between any party who uses our site. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, DefenseMWR.com is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You hereby release, MWR in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
4. DefenseMWR.com classified ads service may be used only for lawful purposes. The violation of any applicable local, state, federal or foreign law or regulation is prohibited.
6. DefenseMWR.com prohibits the transmission, distribution or posting of unwanted or offensive content. It is Your responsibility, and you agree to comply with all requirements, legal or other. Additional prohibitions include misleading offers that do not list the total purchase price or a "bait & switch" of products, advertisements listed in the incorrect category, the sale or distribution of firearms, weapons or controlled substances, make-money fast schemes, pyramid or chain letters, fraudulent or criminal offers including but not limited to registering another e-mail address other than Your own, any posting with the goal of harassment of another, sexual requests, racial slurs or comments, harassment, placing a fraudulent ad, unsolicited advertising (whether commercial or informational) and unsolicited e-mail or advertisements. Further, DefenseMWR.com prohibits the transmission, distribution or posting of any matter which discloses personal or private information concerning any person or entity, including without limitation phone number(s) or addresses, credit debit cards, calling card, and User account numbers/ passwords or similar financial information. Even though all of this is strictly prohibited, there is a chance that You might become exposed to such items and You further waive Your right to any damages (from DefenseMWR.com) related to such exposure.
7. DefenseMWR.com prohibits the listing or sale of the following goods for any reason, including but not limited to any item that is illegal to sell under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation including the following:
- Food (other than packaged food meeting all applicable federal state and local standards for sale to consumers by commercial merchants)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cigarettes or any other tobacco product for human consumption
- Pharmaceuticals or any other controlled substance
- Dangerous, counterfeit or stolen goods
- Goods which do not actually exist
- Any good that infringes or violates anyone's rights
- Any item which in DefenseMWR.com may deem inflammatory, offensive or otherwise inconsistent with MWR standards of business ethics.
- Any messages, data, or images that might be considered by a reasonable person to be obscene or which contain racial, ethnic, religious slurs or derogatory epithets, or advocating violence, hate or other language that is deeply or widely offensive.
8. DefenseMWR.com.com strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited e-mail. All forms of SPAM, and all activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
9. If DefenseMWR.com.com, in its sole discretion, determines that a violation of the Terms of Participation has occurred, DefenseMWR.com.com may pursue any of its legal remedies, including but not limited to the immediate deletion of any offending material from its site. DefenseMWR.com could also pursue violators with claims that they have violated various criminal and/or civil laws as applied by the relevant jurisdiction. DefenseMWR.com will cooperate with any investigation by any Federal, State, or local body or any court or tribunal legitimately exercising it's rights. Such cooperation may be without notice to You. If DefenseMWR.com believes in its sole discretion that any ad may create liability for DefenseMWR.com, DefenseMWR.com may take any actions that it believes are prudent or necessary to minimize or eliminate its potential liability. In sum, DefenseMWR.com reserves the right to deny and to remove any listings or any advertisements for any reason, and without notice.
10. User understands and agrees that User is responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using the DefenseMWR.com service. We may also, in our sole discretion, add or delete fees associated with the Service. If any charge is applicable, we will notify our Users in advance.-