Are you looking for a job? And, maybe you are looking for a new career that has a rewarding, meaningful purpose? Well, join Family and MWR and become a part of our team!
We are looking for responsible, attentive, highly-motivated professionals to fill various vacant positions available at Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna.
- 18+ or older
- Flex employees are scheduled 0-39 hours per week
- Regular part-time (RPT) employees are scheduled 20-39 hours per week
- Regular full-time (RFT) employees are scheduled 40 hours per week with benefits
- All applicants must apply through www.usajobs.gov.
- Available jobs and opening will be posted on USA Jobs with closing dates, please ensure you follow all application instructions and apply prior to job posted closing date.
- Filter your search by typing in your Location as: New Cumberland, PA.
Search Career Opportunities:
Positions could include:
- Waiter (Banquets) - The Susquehanna Club is looking for new members of their team. Duties include such responsibilities as servicing banquets guests either by providing for set menu banquets or taking individual orders. Setting up and breaking down banquet settings. Replenishing beverages and more.
- Recreation Aid (Fitness Center) - As a Recreation Aid, the incumbents is responsible for issuing tools, equipment and games to authorized customers at the Fitness Center. Checking identification, collects fees when appropriate, and completes appropriate documentation. Receiving returned items, inspecting for obvious damage and missing parts. Assisting in directing patrons, scheduling the use of courts, lanes and equipment. Providing facility and program information to patrons. Assisting with simple repair and maintenance.
- Recreation Assistant (Lifeguard) - As a Recreation Assistant (Lifeguard), the incumbents is responsible for performing life guarding duties and employs safety rules for the protection of the pool guests, rescuing swimmers and administers first aid as required, and keeping accurate records and adequate supplies. This is a seasonal position.
- Child & Youth Program Assistants (CYPA) - CYPAs work directly with children and youth to deliver a meaningful, safe program experience. CYPAs must be trustworthy, able to maintain a high degree of professionalism at all times and have the desire to be a positive influence on children and youth. CYPAs receive thorough training and have opportunities to grow as a professional.
- Child & Youth Program Food Service Workers - This position supports all children and youth registered at CYP by serving food by order and proper proportion in order to deliver a meaningful, safe program experience. The purpose of this position is to augment the kitchen staff during summer and school vacation times. This position will predominately be scheduled only during summer and school vacation times.
- Operations Assistant - Operations Assistant with Inflight Cafe would be responsible for assisting management with the operation of facility in accordance with established procedures, issuing, receiving and controlling cash receipts and change funds, verifies cash count of funds turned in by cashiers. As well as, determining cash shortage or overages, assuring only authorized patrons utilize the facilities, and completing Daily Activity Report, fire safety checks and securing the facility.
Don’t miss your opportunity and become a valued member of our team!Check out the great NAF Benefits available! For more information, check out our MWR Employment page.