The American Red Cross recommends that at least one person in every household and place of business takes CPR Training and knows how to properly use an AED.
CPR Training can give you the knowledge and confidence to respond during an emergency situation and teach you the skills that can help save a life.
Register to participate in the upcoming CPR Training Course scheduled for Nov. 18, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Swimming Pool.
Training will include:
- CPR and AED for the professional rescuer
- First Aid
- Covers both adult and pediatric courses
- $80 per person
Future Course Date(s):
- Dec. 16, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Taught by Red Cross certified instructors.
- Advance registration is required*.
- Space is limited; first come, first served.
- *Register early to prevent course cancellation due to limited sign ups.
- Courses dates are subject to change.
- Open to all ID/CAC cardholders, as well as the entire community regardless of base access. Non-ID/CAC cardholders must contact the Swimming Pool for base access instructions.
Sign up today!
*REMINDER* The mask mandate has been lifted for all fully vaccinated individuals. If not fully vaccinated, face coverings MUST be worn in accordance with CDC guidelines.