November 10th is the United States Marine Corps Birthday!
To celebrate, participate in the upcoming Marine Corps Birthday 5K Fun Run/Walk on Nov. 11 at the Fitness Center or from any location you desire!
Have fun and get fit while you give a big “Happy Birthday” shout out to the U.S. Marine Corps and those who have served in the past, present and future!
Join us at the Fitness Center to participate!
- Registration Begins: 11 a.m.
- Run/Walk Begins: 11:30 a.m.
- Starting/Ending Location: Fitness Center, 15th Street, Bldg. 320
Can’t make it to the Fitness Center? That’s OK! Run/Walk on a treadmill, around the neighborhood, or anywhere you desire!
- Complete the 5K and post a selfie to www.facebook.com/MWRSusquehanna using #HappyBirthdayMarineCorps!
We are looking forward to seeing all your photos!
- Open to military or DOD ID cardholders.
- All skill levels are welcome to participate.
- This Fun Run/Walk qualifies as part of the DLA Wellness and Fitness Program, if applicable and currently authorized to be utilized by Command/Leadership.
- DLA employees should partner with their direct leadership for guidance.
Get your fitness on! Walkers are encouraged to join in on the fun!
*REMINDER* All patrons MUST follow current Installation guidance and mandates regarding COVID-19 safety measures and personal protective equipment (i.e. face coverings).