Get into the holiday spirit early with Turkey Day at Defense Dining Services!
Defense Dining Services is offering a traditional Thanksgiving meal on Nov. 4 during lunch services.
Inflight Café, Bldg. 2001:
- 1st shift: 10:45 a.m.-1 p.m.
- 2nd shift: 7-8 p.m.
Mobile Food Truck:
- 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- $3 per meal
- Roast Tom Turkey
- Savory Bread Stuffing
- Whipped Potatoes with Gravy
- Buttered Corn
- Cranberry Sauce
- Dinner Roll
- Pumpkin Pie
- Bottled Water or Pepsi
Order online at:
- Those unable to order online can place their orders by calling 717-770-5125.
- Orders of 5 or more should be placed online by close of business (COB), Nov. 2.
- Payment is due at the time of placing your order(s).
- Online orders may be picked up on Nov. 4 at the Inflight Cafe loading dock.
- Individual meals do not need to be pre-ordered; orders of 5 or less will be available on the Mobile Food Truck and at Inflight Café.
DefenseDining.com <---- CLICK HERE to place your order (external website).*REMINDER* All patrons MUST follow current Installation guidance and mandates regarding COVID-19 safety measures and personal protective equipment (i.e. face coverings).