Attention Golfers! The leaves are changing and the fresh autumn air in Pennsylvania still invites avid (and dedicated) golfers out to the course for one last tournament of the golf season, the Halloween 4-Person Scramble on Oct. 30!
Sign up your 4-person team today to take part in this SPOOKY endeavor and celebrate Halloween out on the greens!
- Shotgun Start: 12 p.m.
- Registration Deadline: Oct. 29
- Participants must be registered in advance.
- Members: $35
- Non-members: $40
- Cart Rental included.
- All skill levels welcomed.
- Credit card payment must be made via phone at the time of registration.
- Tournament rules and play guidelines will be announced during opening remarks at the pre-event safety briefing.
- Please ensure to arrive early enough to check-in, receive your assigned tee-off/shot gun location, pick up your golf cart key, and process your payments (if not done in advance).
- Prizes and awards presentations will take place after all scores have been collected and tallied.
- Open to all military and DOD ID cardholders, as well as individuals without base access.
- Due to the secured nature of the Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna, patrons who do NOT possess an installation access badge should contact the Riverview Golf Course for base access instructions and security vetting (a 24-hour notice is required Mon-Fri).
- It is highly recommended for individuals without base access to register fare enough in advance to allow enough time for security vetting.