Happy Birthday United States Air Force! Join us and fellow community members to give a big “Happy Birthday” shout out to the Air Force and those who have served in the past, present and future!
Participate in the upcoming Air Force Birthday 5K Fun Run/Walk on Sep. 17 at the Fitness Center! Join in this friendly, yet competitive competition, and get your fitness on! Walkers are encouraged to join in on the fun!
Join us at the Fitness Center to participate!
- Registration Begins: 11 a.m.
- Run/Walk Begins: 11:30 a.m.
- Starting/Ending Location: Fitness Center, 15th Street, Bldg. 320
Can’t make it to the Fitness Center? That’s OK! Run/Walk on a treadmill, around the neighborhood, or anywhere you desire!
- Complete the 5K and post a selfie to www.facebook.com/MWRSusquehanna using #HappyBirthdayAirForce!
We are looking forward to seeing all your photos!
- Open to military ID cardholders.
- All skill levels are welcome to participate.
- This Fun Run/Walk qualifies as part of the DLA Wellness and Fitness Program, if applicable and currently authorized to be utilized by Command/Leadership.
- DLA employees should partner with their direct leadership for guidance.
*REMINDER* The mask mandate has been lifted for all fully vaccinated individuals. If not fully vaccinated, face coverings MUST be worn in accordance with CDC guidelines.