Golf Season is here! Register your team today to participate in the upcoming Memorial Day Weekend 4-Person Scramble scheduled for May 29 at the Riverview Golf Course!
- Shotgun start is at 8 a.m.
- Registration deadline is May 28.
- Scramble rules and play guidelines will be announced during opening remarks at the pre-event safety briefing.
- Please ensure to arrive early enough to check-in, receive your assigned tee-off/shot gun location, pick up your golf cart key, and process your payments.
- Prizes and awards presentations will take place after all teams scores have been collected and tallied.
- Members $35
- Non-members $40
- Entry Fees include cart rental
Get out on the green this year!
- Prizes and awards after tournament.
- All skill levels welcomed.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders and the entire community.
- Due to the secured nature of the Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna, patrons who do NOT possess an installation access badge should contact the Riverview Golf Course for base access instructions and security vetting (a 24-hour notice is required Mon-Fri).
*All transactions for Riverview Golf Course should be placed via phone ONLY. Please contact us for additional verbal instructions from our employees to include safety protocols, procedures, and implemented accommodations. Remember, strict social distancing policies apply, and face coverings must be worn.
Please note, this event is subject to change due to COVID-19.