In recognition of National Physical Fitness and Sports Month, join MWR Susquehanna Fitness Department to show that you are strong, ready and resilient by participating in the Strong B.A.N.D.S. “Armed Forces Day” 5K Run/Walk on May 14.
We are looking forward to seeing all your photos!
- Based off the current conditions and the Fitness Center only being open to Military and First Responders with limited operations; this event will be held VIRTUALLY.
- Thank you for understanding and for staying flexible. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Looking forward to seeing your success stories posted to our MWR Susquehanna Facebook timeline using #ArmedForcesDay5K!
- All skill levels are welcome to participate.
- Participate in this event to earn your special Strong B.A.N.D.S. armband.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders currently eligible to access the Fitness Center.
- Those registered in the Commander’s Cup Series are highly encouraged to participate to accumulate points to their overall score at the end of the season.
- This run is the first event of the Commander’s Cup Series.
- Teams can accumulate points by participating.
- ***All registered CC teams must contact the Fitness Center via phone to coordinate participation and guidance on points recording process to ensure your team receives credit.***
- Individuals without a CC team can contact the Fitness Center via phone to sign up and join a team as a free agent.
*REMINDER: Strict social distancing policies apply, and face coverings are required to be worn. Please contact us for additional verbal instructions from our employees for implemented safety protocols, procedures, and accommodations. Please note, changes are subject to occur due to COVID-19 precautions.