Based off the current conditions and the Fitness Center only being open to Military and First Responders with limited operations; the April Fools’ 5K Fun Run/Walk on Apr. 1 will be held as a VIRTUAL event only.
We apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you for understanding and for staying flexible. Looking forward to seeing your efforts and success stories posted to our MWR Susquehanna Facebook timeline using #MWRAprilFools5K!
Join fellow patrons for this perfect way to celebrate April Fools’ Day!
How to participate?
- Join us VIRTUALLY by participating from home and share your success!
- Run/Walk on a treadmill, around the neighborhood, or anywhere you desire!
- Complete the 5K and post a selfie to our MWR Susquehanna Facebook timeline using #MWRAprilFools5K!
- We are looking forward to seeing all your photos!
- Based off the current conditions and the reopening status of the Fitness Center, patrons will be invited to join us at the Fitness Center, 15th St., Bldg. 320, on Apr. 1, 2021 to participate in this "foolish" endeavor in person.
- Please note, the reopening date of the Fitness Center is still unknown at this time. Thank you for understanding and please bear with us as we work towards returning to normal operations.
- Registration begins: 11 a.m.
- Run/Walk begins: 11:30 a.m.
- Starting and finish location: Fitness Center
Best Dressed Costume Contest:
- If the Fitness Center reopens and the 5K Fun Run/Walk can be held on site, then, don't forget to dress the part!
- Get in your most creative jokester costume or quirky outfit to enter and compete in the Best Dressed Costume Contest!
- Awards presented to 1st place best costume.
- Costume contest presentation will follow directly after the run/walk.
- Open to all ID/CAC cardholders and their guests.
*REMINDER: Strict social distancing policies apply, and face coverings are required to be worn when not participating in activities. Please contact us for additional verbal instructions from our employees for newly implemented safety protocols, procedures, and accommodations. Please note, this event is subject to change due to COVID-19 precautions and maybe held as a virtual 5K ONLY.