* EXTENDED *
As we respond to the ever-changing effects of COVID-19 and continue to take precautions, this Registration Deadline has been EXTENDED.
Please bear with us as we make programming revisions and adjustments to our events. Thank you for understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please stay tuned to our website or MWR Susquehanna Facebook page for updates.
Get your teams together today and join in this year’s Commander’s Cup Series with the MWR Susquehanna Fitness Center.
Register by May 21 to take part in this season-long competition!
Teams accumulate points for each Commander’s Cup event their team participated in. Then, at the end of the season the team with the highest number of points will be awarded a place on the monumental Commander’s Cup Trophy and ultimate bragging rights as this year’s Commander’s Cup Champions!
The more your team participates, the more points you earn!
The Commander’s Cup Series consists of seven sporting events that allow participants to accumulate the highest number of points from consistent involvement, participation, and team achievement.
- *CANCELLED* Armed Forces Day 5K Run/Walk, May 21
- "Naughty Nine” Strength Competition, Jun. 1-5
- Duathlon (2K run/4-mil bike/2K run), Jun. 15-19
- Speed Golf Challenge, Jul.13-17
- Biathlon (3K run/300 yard swim/1K run), Jul. 27-31
- Amazing Adventure Race, Aug. 10-14
- Free Throw Basketball, Aug. 24-28
- “Grand Finale” 10K Run, Sep. 24
This program is designed to promote physical fitness, troop morale and esprit de corps, to develop team cooperation and effectiveness through athletic competition, self-confidence and leadership qualities via a competitive and recreational channel.
- Open to teams of 4-6 participants.
- Open to military and DoD employees, 18 years and older.
Download and print a copy of the full Commander's Cup Series schedule by clicking the link below:Fitness Center Commanders Cup Events May 2020