(Updated: Apr. 20, 2020)
As we respond to the ever-changing effects of COVID-19 and continue to take precautions, this event has been cancelled. Thank you for understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please direct any questions to the Program Manager via email or phone (listed below); otherwise, you are welcome to contact the MWR Susquehanna Business and Recreation Chief at (717) 770-6036.
Join MWR Susquehanna Fitness Department to show that you are strong, ready and resilient by participating in the Commander's Cup Series Armed Forces Day 5K Run/Walk on May 21.
- Registration begins: 11 a.m.
- Run/Walk begins: 11:30 a.m.
- Starting and ending location: Fitness Center, 15th St., Bldg. 320
Join in this friendly, yet competitive competition, and get your fitness on! Walkers are encouraged to join in on the fun!
- This run is the first event of the Commander’s Cup Series.
- Commander's Cup Teams are recommended to sign up in advance.
- Teams of 4-6 participants can accumulate points for participating.
- Earn points towards winning a place on the monumental Commander's Cup Trophy!
- Open to all eligible ID/CAC cardholders and those registered in the Commander’s Cup Series.
- All skill levels are welcome to participate.