In recognition of National Physical Fitness and Sports Month, join MWR Susquehanna Fitness Department to show that you are strong, ready and resilient by participating in the Strong B.A.N.D.S. “Armed Forces Day” 5K Run/Walk on May 21.
- Registration begins: 11 a.m.
- Run/Walk begins: 11:30 a.m.
- Starting and ending location: Fitness Center, 15th St., Bldg. 320
Earn your special Strong B.A.N.D.S. wristband by attending this event.
- This run is also the first event of the Commander’s Cup Series.
- Commander's Cup Teams are recommended to sign up in advance.
- Teams of 4-6 participants can accumulate points for participating.
- Earn points towards winning a place on the monumental Commander's Cup Trophy!
- Open to all eligible ID/CAC cardholders and those registered in the Commander’s Cup Series.
- All skill levels are welcome to participate.