"Holiday Treats on Main Street"
2019 HQC Holiday Door Decorating Contest
Guidelines for accepted materials to enter the contest:
1. Materials used must be non-flammable.
2. Adhesives used to affix materials to the doors should be non-penetrating to the surface.
3. Please do not use nails, tacks, and/or staples.
4. Materials must not require electrical current; batteries are acceptable!
5. Do not place decorations on grey walls.
6. All adhesive materials must be removed without leaving a residue.
7. Do not block entrances or exits.
8. All decorations must be removed by January 2, 2019.
To enter this year's contest, please download and complete the entry form.
- LOCATIONS: HQC main building thru Pod 10 (DTRA Side) and Lorton facility.
- DOOR DECORATING TIMEFRAME: November 25 thru December 3, 2019.
- Prizes will be awarded during the HQC Tree Lighting Ceremony.
- All entry forms must be turned into HQC MWR (Room 2550) BY TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3RD 1700 or via email: Gregory.Cummings@dla.mil or Beverly.Hicks@dla.mil