September 19, 2019 | 11:00am-1:00pm | Fitness Center, 15th St., Bldg. 320 , New Cumberland, PA
Join us for the Resiliency Fair on Sep. 19, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Fitness Center for an event showcasing the various options available to meet physical and mental needs of the defense federal community.
- Various Booths & Information Tables showcasing resources & tools to support healthy lifestyles...both physically & mentally.
- Meditation Station (20 min Sessions).
- Free samples of healthy vending options provided by Defense Dining Services (limited quantities; first come, first served).
- Commander’s Cup Series Award Ceremony at 1 p.m.
- Free Blood Pressure Screening from Fillmore USAHC Occupational Health Department.
- Open to ID/CAC Cardholders.
- Qualifies as part of the DLA Wellness & Fitness Program!