Are you ready to “grip it and rip it”?!?!
Loosen up your hips and get ready because the Commander’s Cup Series Longest Drive Competition is taking place Jun. 3-7 at the Riverview Golf Course. Get ready to compete to see if you can drive the golf ball the farthest during this event.
- Each participant will get 3 shots to hit their longest drive.
- Each shot must land inside the designated boundaries to qualify as a good drive.
- Each qualifying shot is recorded and the winners will receive points toward their overall Commander’s Cup Series scores.
- Commander’s Cup Series; teams can accumulate points by participating.
- Non-Commander’s Cup Series participants are welcome to join in for fun!
Please call or visit the Fitness Center or Riverview Golf Course to sign up for a date and time slot.
- Open to the entire community, regardless of base access.
- Non-base ID/CAC cardholders must contact the Golf Course for base access instructions.