This class includes all models of physical fitness by developing strength and endurance through traditional and non-traditional means. Say goodbye to machines and traditional free-weights.
- Learn how to use kettle bells.
- Perform Olympic weight lifting movements.
- Build a vocabulary of body weight moves.
- Improve your cardio-respiratory fitness by using several proven tools: jumping rope, running, and running drills.
- Agility drills improve movement and explosive power.
Flexibility improvement is a mandatory component of this class. Participants will learn how to properly warm-up and stretch before class and improve performance and prevent injuries by proper stretching techniques post-workout.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders, ages 16 and older
- Bring water!
*A health screening questionnaire will be required prior to participation.
*Classes are available weekly, please check the Monthly Group Fitness Calendar to verify dates and times by going to our Fitness Center Facility Page.