Attention parents! Summer Camp is almost here!
Parents of children that are currently enrolled in the CYP Summer Camp (or those who are in the process of registering) are invited to stop by Child and Youth Program (CYP) on May 7 or May 23, 5:15-6 p.m., for Summer Camp Orientation.
By attending, this is your opportunity to receive newsletters, go over daily routines, and receive program specific information for Summer Camp.
Information reviewed will include:
- A first look at Field Trip Information and Permission Slips for our Upcoming Field Trips.
- A brief Overview of Summer Camp from the Director of School Age.
- A chance to fill out Medical Permission Forms.
- An opportunity for your child to choose his/her 4-H Club.
- A packet to take home including a full calendar of daily events, theme days, field trip list, special presenters and all of the information you will need about Summer Camp!
Children must begin by registering through www.MilitaryChildCare.com in order to participate in this year’s Summer Camp Program.
- Parents/Guardians of registered children must attend one of the dates (May 7 or 23) so that you and your child have all the necessary materials to start on his or her first day of Summer Camp!
- Interested parents are welcome to just show up.
- Only open to parents of children currently enrolled in CYP Summer Camp or those who are in the process of registering.