Get your teams together today and join in this year’s Commander’s Cup Series with the MWR Susquehanna Fitness Center.
Register by May 14 to take part in this season-long competition!
Teams accumulate points for each Commander’s Cup event their team participated in. Then, at the end of the season the team with the highest number of points will be awarded a place on the monumental Commander’s Cup Trophy and ultimate bragging rights as this year’s Commander’s Cup Champions!
The more your team participates, the more points you earn!
The Commander’s Cup Series consists of seven sporting events that allow participants to accumulate the highest number of points from consistent involvement, participation, and team achievement.
- “Armed Forces Day” 5K Fun Run/Walk, May 16
- “Hot Shot Basketball” Shooting Competition, May 20-24
- Centennial “Longest Drive” Competition, Jun. 3-7
- Biathlon (3K run/300 yard swim/1K run), Jun. 17-21
- Adventure Race, Jul.8-11
- Duathlon (2K run/4-mil bike/2K run), Aug.5-9
- "Naughty Nine” Strength Competition, Aug.19-22
- “Grand Finale” 10K Run, Sep.19
This program is designed to promote physical fitness, troop morale and esprit de corps, to develop team cooperation and effectiveness through athletic competition, self-confidence and leadership qualities via a competitive and recreational channel.
- Open to teams of 4-6 participants.
- Open to military and DoD employees, 18 years and older.