Attention Golfers! Unfortunately, the weather is not looking so promising for Friday, Apr. 12, 2019 and we are expecting showers in through the evening; furthermore, the Par 3 Contest will be CANCELLED. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
The 4-Person Opening Weekend Scramble is still scheduled to take place on Saturday, Apr. 13 (shotgun start: 9 a.m.).
You can still register to join us for that Golf Scramble!
For more details, go to: Opening Weekend 4-Person Scramble
Golf Season has official begun!
Join in and start your season off right by participating in the Par 3 Contest, Individual Stroke Play (9-holes) on Apr. 12 at the Riverview Golf Course!
- Shotgun start is at 1 p.m.
- Members $15
- Non-members $20
- Cart included.
- Light refreshment to follow play.
- Prizes and awards after tournament.
Registration deadline is Apr. 8!
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders and the entire community.
- Non-base ID/CAC cardholders must contact the Golf Course for base access instructions.
Then, join us on Saturday, Apr. 13 for the Opening Weekend 4-Person Scramble! Click here for details!
Play in both and save with the Opening Weekend 2-for-1 Special! Click here for details!