The American Red Cross recommends that at least one person in every household and place of business takes CPR Training and knows how to properly use an AED.
CPR Training can give you the knowledge and confidence to respond during an emergency situation and teach you the skills that can help save a life.
The CPR Training Course will be held at the Fitness Center during the winter months.
Sign up for the below available session date before the spaces fill. The course will take place from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on the date reflected below.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- Mar. 14, 2019
Training will include:
- CPR and AED for the professional rescuer
- First Aid
- Covers both adult and pediatric courses
- $80 per person
- Taught by Red Cross certified instructors.
- Advance registration is required.
- Space is limited; first come, first serve.
- Open to all ID/CAC cardholders, as well as the entire community regardless of base access. Non-ID/CAC cardholders must contact the Fitness Center for base access instructions.
Sign up today!