Do you have a child or youth with artistic talent?
If so, the Family Advocacy Program (FAP) has an opportunity for them to let their talent shine!
Children are invited to prepare and submit a drawing, painting, or project to be entered into the Centennial Annual Children’s Art Contest hosted by the Family Advocacy Program (FAP).
- This year’s theme is “My favorite family activity”.
- Not all families are the same, so take this opportunity to celebrate what makes your family unique!
- Submissions will be accepted Mar. 1-28; all entries must be received no later than Mar. 28 in order to participate.
- Child and Youth Program (CYP) students can turn their artwork in to their classroom teachers; all other submissions can be submitted to the FAP manager at G Ave., Bldg. 400.
- Open to children, ages 5-18
- Open to all children of DoD civilian employees and military members
- Between Apr. 1-5, patrons will be invited to vote online or stop by the Fitness Center during normal hours of operations in order to help nominate the winning works of art.
- Prizes will be awarded to the winning submissions in various categories which will be presented at a closed ceremony on Apr. 10.