It’s a lovely affair! The Susquehanna Club is pleased to present this year’s Valentine’s Day Dinner & Dance on Feb. 15!
The club will be transformed into a romantic getaway as we host an unforgettable evening featuring dancing, delicious food, enjoyable beverages, and more.
- Hors d’oeuvres and cash bar kick-off the night at 6 p.m.
- Buffet dinner will be served at 7 p.m.
- Dancing and social hour takes place from 8-11 p.m.
- $59.99 per couple.
- Hors d’oeuvres
- Cash bar
- Buffet dinner
- DJ entertainment
Menu items include:
- House salad with rolls
- Marinated chicken breast
- Stuffed shells marinara
- Roasted top round of beef
- Scalloped potatoes
- Sweet buttered corn
- Green beans amandine
- A dessert table
Don’t forget to dress to impress! The recommended attire is semi-formal.
RSVP by Feb. 8!
- Recommended for ages 21 and older.
- Open to ID/CAC cardholders and the entire community.
- Seating is limited and early reservations are highly recommended.
- Due to the large amount of interest in this event, ticket sales will be closed once we reached our maximum participation levels.
Reserve your space today, by contacting the Susquehanna Club!