Thanksgiving Wood Pumpkin Background_800x500
November 8, 2018 | 10:45am | Defense Dining Services, New Cumberland, PA
Get into the holiday spirit early with Defense Dining Services!
The Defense Dining Service will offer a traditional Thanksgiving meal on Nov. 8 during lunch services.
Inflight Café, Bldg. 2001, Hours:
- 1st shift: 10:45 a.m.-1 p.m.
- 2nd shift: 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Mobile Canteen Hours:
- 10:45 a.m.-1 p.m.
- $3 per plate
Menu will include:
- Roast turkey
- Savory bread stuffing
- Whipped potatoes with gravy
- Buttered corn
- Cranberry sauce
- Dinner roll with butter
- Pumpkin pie
- A beverage
- Pre-orders are required for orders of 5 or more and will be available for pickup on Nov. 8 between 6 a.m.-6:30 p.m. at the loading dock entrance of Inflight Café, EDC, Bldg. 2001.
- Individual meals will be available without submitting a pre-order form.
- All Pre-Order forms must be submitted online by close of business on Nov. 5 by clinking the below.
- Unfortunately, there will not be any meals at Midway Café, Bldg. 54; however, Bldg. 54 employees are encouraged to place pick up orders at the other available locations. Orders may be picked up on Nov. 8 between 6 a.m.-6:30 p.m.