September 20, 2018 | 10:00am | Fitness Center, F Ave., Bldg. 320 , New Cumberland, PA
Join us for the Resiliency Fair on Sep. 20, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Fitness Center for an event showcasing the various options available to meet physical and mental needs of the defense federal community.
- Group Fitness Demonstrations (TRX, HIIT, & Kickboxing) 10-minute segments held every hour.
- Meditation Station (20 min Sessions) at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 1:30 p.m..
- Free samples of healthy vending options provided by Defense Dining Services (limited quantities; first come, first served).
- Commander’s Cup Award Ceremony at 1 p.m.
- Free Blood Pressure Screening from the Occupational Health Clinic.
- Various Booths & Information Tables showcasing resources & tools to support healthy lifestyles...both physically & mentally.
- Open to ID/CAC Cardholders.
- Qualifies as part of the DLA Wellness & Fitness Program!