Join us to celebrate the 100th Year Anniversary of Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna!
The Centennial SummerFest and Organization Day is scheduled for August 15, 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., at the Installation Fest Area (Riverview Golf Course Practice Range).
- A special appearance from the U.S. Army Parachute Team, the “Golden Knights”.
- Click Here for a sneak peak video of what to expect.
- A performance by Dance Spectacular Production featuring the “Chicago Honey Bear Dancers” and our very own children registered in CYP participating in the Dance Workshop.
- Click Here for a sneak peak video.
- Centennial Car & Bike Show, from 12-3:30 p.m.
- Onsite Voting: 12-3:30 p.m.
- Awards Ceremony: 3:45 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. (based on event timeline)
- Susquehanna Club "Red, White, & Brew" Beer Garden *Please drink responsibly!
- Commemorative "Centennial" Mugs available for purchase.
- Red, white, and blue themed atmosphere.
- German Dirndls and Lederhosens.
- Live music and entertainment.
- Vendors selling tasty food and unique merchandise.
- Various chances to win prizes, receive free goodies, and giveaways.
- Stop by the MWR Booth and participate in the Sponsor Scavenger Hunt to enter for your chance to WIN a 55" Flat Screen TV!
- Military static displays, demonstrations, & information booths.
- Free entrance to the Swimming Pool from 12-6 p.m.
- Opening Ceremony & Military Presentations.
- The U.S. Army "Golden Knights" Aerial Jump & Performance.
- National Anthem sung by the lead singer of Dance Spectacular Production.
- Scottish Bagpipes
- Mechanical Bull Riding
- Stilt Walkers, Clowns, & Caricaturists
- Fun-filled obstacle courses, bounce houses, BaggO, bocce ball, & other activities for all ages!
- And, much more!
Don't miss out! This is an opportunity of a lifetime...celebrate our Centennial Year and come out for the fun!
- Food, drinks, and select merchandise will be available for purchase.
- Certain concessionaires may only accept cash; please plan accordingly.
- The event is open to ALL ID/CAC Cardholders (i.e. Active Duty Military, National Guard/Active Reservists, Department of Defense civilians, military/DoD civilian retirees, Disabled Vets, and families).
- All attending patrons are responsible for their own base access, as well as the guests you are bringing to the event. Please ensure you follow the appropriate base access guidance listed in the Installation Access Policy established for Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna (Trusted Traveler Program).
- All DLA employees and tenants located on Defense Distribution Center Susquehanna are encouraged to participate; please partner with your chain of command to arrange your attendance schedule.
- Surrounding military communities & installations are encouraged to attend.
- Photos will be taken at the event and used for public and promotional use. All children’s sponsors must fill out a “photo release form” per child who attend the event.
- Note* In the event of inclement weather, there is no rain date scheduled.
Volunteers are needed to help assist with the event! Please contact Special Events Coordinator at (717) 770-5866 for Volunteer Opportunities and details.