Attention car enthusiasts and automakers!
Enter your product in the lineup and participate in the Centennial Car Show scheduled to take place at the Centennial SummerFest & Organization Day on Aug. 15th.
Show off your hard work, skills and dedication to this amazing craft by entering your classic, modified antique, redesigned model, or futuristic concept into the Car Show!
Register by Aug. 10 to participate via Survey Monkey.
- Participants must be pre-registered in order to reserve your spot.
Then, patrons are invited to vote on their favorite design and help them win!
- Voting will be held on Aug. 15, 12:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m. at the Installation Fest Area.
- Winners will be announce around 3:45 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. (based on event timeline).
- Antique (prior 1960)
- Muscle (1960-1980)
- Classic (1950-1980)
- Modern Muscle (1980+)
- Judging is based on popular vote; the most votes win.
- Trophies will be awarded to 1st & 2nd place in each category; however, a special Commander’s Choice Award will be presented to the Commander’s top pick.
- Space is limited; first come, first served.
- Open to all eligible ID/CAC cardholders with base access.
Enter for your chance to win one of the locally constructed trophies made out of spare car parts and for the ultimate bragging rights!