Do you want to become a Lifeguard? Or, do you need to get recertified in order to lock in your enjoyable summer job at the pool?
Get certified as an American Red Cross Lifeguard offered through the MWR Susquehanna Swimming Pool.
Register today to participate in this two-day Lifeguard Training Course taking place on May 19 & 20, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Participants will learn:
- The latest water rescue skills
- Information on surveillance and recognition
- First Aid, CPR, AED
- And more...
- Taught by certified lifeguards.
- Course is a blended learning class with required online and in-person training.
- Advance registration is required.
- Space is limited; first come, first serve.
- Open to participants, ages 15 years and older.
- Open to the entire community, regardless of base access. Non-ID/CAC cardholders must contact the Swimming Pool for base access instructions.
- Lifeguard Certification - $240
- Lifeguard Recertification - $120
Sign up today! For more information, contact the Swimming Pool, A Ave., Bldg. 336, at (717) 770-6476 or the Fitness Center, F Ave., Bldg. 320, at (717) 770-6428.