In recognition of National Physical Fitness and Sports Month, join MWR Susquehanna Fitness Department to show that you are strong, ready and resilient by participating in the Strong B.A.N.D.S. “Armed Forces Day” 5K Run/Walk on May 23 (postponed from May 18).
- Registration begins: 11 a.m.
- Run/Walk begins: 11:30 a.m.
- Starting and ending location: Fitness Center, F Ave., Bldg. 320
Earn your special Strong B.A.N.D.S. wristband by attending this event. Click Here to check out more Strong B.A.N.D.S. events!
- This run is also the first event of the Commander’s Cup Series; teams can accumulate points by participating.
- Open to all ID/CAC cardholders, ages 18 or older.
- Awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place times.
- Qualifies as a part of the DLA Wellness and Fitness Program